You’re going to be sopping up the french onion sauce with each bite of pork chop!
These French Onion Pork Chops are amazing!
French Onion Pork Chops
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 small yellow onion
- 10 oz. can french onion soup
- 2 Tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Side: dinner rolls
- Side: veggies
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice the yellow onion into half moon pieces.
- Place the pork chops into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the onion slices over the top.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the french onion soup, spicy mustard and dried thyme. Pour over the top of the pork chops and onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until pork chops reach 145 F. Once baked, add a Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese to each pork chop, then top with slice of Provolone cheese. Let melt, while the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving or slicing. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the pork chops.
- Prepare veggies.
- Warm the dinner rolls.
- Serve French Onion Pork Chops with rolls and veggies.