You’re going to be sopping up the french onion sauce with each bite of pork chop!
These French Onion Pork Chops are amazing!
You should also try our French Onion Chicken!
French Onion Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 small yellow onion
- 10 oz. can french onion soup
- 2 Tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Side: dinner rolls
- Side: veggies
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice the yellow onion into half moon pieces.
- Place the pork chops into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the onion slices over the top.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the french onion soup, spicy mustard and dried thyme. Pour over the top of the pork chops and onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until pork chops reach 145 F. Once baked, add a Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese to each pork chop, then top with slice of Provolone cheese. Let melt, while the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving or slicing. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the pork chops.
- Prepare veggies.
- Warm the dinner rolls.
- Serve French Onion Pork Chops with rolls and veggies.