As I killed sugar from my diet in August, and continue to keep it at a minimum, I found myself missing out on my occasional latte and Chai tea. These are splurges for me, but even still…I was missing them.
Since getting them without sugar at Starbucks wouldn’t be an option, I’d just have to make my own. Better and cheaper!
I’ve shared my favorite version of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and now…my sugarless version of Pumpkin Chai Latte.
- 1 cup Chai tea
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg, allspice and cardamom
- 2-3 Tbsp sweetener - sugar, maple syrup, agave, or Stevia whatever you prefer!
- whipped cream optional topping
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Warm over the stovetop, or in the microwave.
- Serve Pumpkin Chai Latte.