This tomato and feta salad is so simple to make and so pretty to look at that it’s become that special potluck dish we take to every party and family event. People rave over it and everyone wants the recipe, I can even get most of the kids to eat it – I still have one that resists anything with green in it, and one that just doesn’t do cheese.
It only takes a few minutes to throw this salad together and it keeps very well so I like to make a big batch for ourselves and have it several days in a row as a side dish, or it’s also great to make ahead of time for a get together and just grab it on the way out the door.Â Plus, it’s gluten free, which is always helpful when sharing with others!
- 2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 4 oz. package crumbled Feta cheese
- Cut tomatoes in half and mix with basil in a bowl.
- Whisk the vinegar, salt and oil together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the tomatoes and mix together.
- Mix in the Feta cheese last and enjoy!