Pretzel rolls make everything better.
Especially when it comes to Thanksgiving leftovers!
Here’s one of my faves…
Cran-Apple Turkey Sliders
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 8 pretzel rolls
- 2 cups leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- about 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- Mayo and/or spicy mustard
- Slice pretzel rolls in half and assembly sandwiches with sliced apple, cranberry sauce, shredded leftover turkey, and mustard or mayo.
- It will be a “tall” sandwich, so press down and enjoy!!