This Chicken Veggie Stirfry is a fresh and easy meal to feed your family!
A simple and quick skillet/wok meal that everyone will love!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and dcied
- 1 cup baby carrots chopped
- 12 oz. bag broccoli florets trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups teriyaki or stirfry sauce
- 2 cups rice
- Cook the rice as directed. See note below for the BEST Sticky Rice recipe.
- Heat the oil over high heat in a wok or large skillet.
- Add the diced chicken pieces and saute for 3-4 minutes, or until sides begin to turn white.
- Add in half of the teriyaki sauce and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the veggies in with the chicken plus 1/2 cup water. Stir to combine with the chicken and sauce.
- Saute for another 3-4 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through.
- Serve Chicken & Veggie Stirfry over sticky or steamed rice.
Tap here for Instant Pot Sticky Rice recipe.