Grab and goooooo…
Except don’t go too fast.
These are a great dinner for “grab n go” nights…those nights when you’re family is moving in 3 different directions.
You could also drop the warm slider bake on the table and let everyone grab a few sliders for their plates.
Whatever kind of evening you’ve got going on, this yummy Chicken Nugget Slider Bake will be adored by all!
How to Make Chicken Nugget Slider Bake
Slice the slider buns along the equator.
Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place the bottoms of the sliders into the dish.
Spoon the marinara sauce onto the bottom buns.
Warm the nuggets, as directed on package.
Place 1 nugget onto each bun.
Top with sliced cheese, then…
The tops of the slider buns.
Melt the butter in a glass measuring cup and mix in the garlic and seasonings.
Generously brush the melted butter combo over the top.
Once baked, slice the sliders in the dish, so they are easier to pull apart for servings.
Enjoy every bite!!
Chicken Nugget Slider Bake
- 15 slider buns or sweet hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 15 chicken nuggets fully cooked
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning mix basil, oregano, parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish non-stick cooking spray.
- Warm the fully cooked chicken in microwave or oven, as directed.
- Using a serrated bread knife, cut the rolls along the equator and place the bottom part into the baking dish.
- Spoon the marinara sauce onto the bottom bun and spread evenly across the buns. Place a warmed chicken nugget onto each bun. Top with the sliced cheese, and then place the top part of the buns over the top.
- Melt the butter and mix in the minced garlic and Italian seasoning combo. Spoon and spread directly on top of the buns.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and buns begin to golden.
- Serve Chicken Nugget Slider Bake with fresh fruit or veggies.
Leave a Reply