I heart salads. And I’m really crushing hard on the crunchiness of this Chicken Nacho Salad. It’s all that I love in a good plate of nachos…but mixed together as a salad.
Sliced tomatoes, sliced avo, little shredded mozz tossed with some shredded chicken, romaine and crushed tortilla chips. Drizzle a vinaigrette over the top and you’ve got yourself a great and filling salad.
This is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover rotisserie chicken or leftover shredded chicken from the slow cooker. Toss it on a salad with the other leftover nachos or Taco Tuesday fixins.
And bam…simple and delicious lunch or dinner is ready!
Chicken Nacho Salad
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 2 romaine hearts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- about 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 avocados, seeded and diced
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- about 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Favorite vinaigrette dressing
- In a large bowl, toss together the cut Romaine lettuce, rotisserie chicken, crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado, sliced tomatoes and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add salad onto serving plates and drizzle with vinaigrette dressing.
- Serve Chicken Nacho Salad for lunch, or with some fruit or soup for dinner.