Here’s my plan for my lunches this summer: Eat these every day.
Protein…fresh veggies…tossed in Caesar dressing. It’s the perfect summer lunch!
You can make this super quickly, if you “batch grill the chicken” and keep it in your fridge. Easy-peasy summer lunch!
Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps
Fresh and delightful!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 large cucumber, quartered
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped (grilled chicken would also be amazing!)
- 1/2 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 head lettuce, leaves removed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh fruit, as side dish
- Combine diced tomatoes, quartered cucumbers, chopped onion, rotisserie chicken and salad dressing in a bowl. Mix well. Start with the least amount of salad dressing and see if you like the taste before adding more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap about 1/2 cup of the chicken mix around 3 stacked lettuce leaves. I like to make smaller wraps, and use three leaves. Wrap tightly.
- Prepare fresh fruit.
- Serve Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps with fresh fruit.
Leave a Reply