A Budget Friendly Melty Mashup That Will Surprise Your Taste Buds – Cheeseburger Tacos
Before you throw tomatoes at me about this recipe, I need you to add those tomatoes to these tacos first…and give them a try!
This is shockingly delicious and will be perfect for your next Taco Tuesday night.
It’s ground beef with a touch of ketchup, mustard and paprika…topped with loads of shredded cheddar…and garnished with your favorite burger fixins like lettuce, tomatoes and onion.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 1 lb. ground beef browned
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 12 hard taco shells
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion garnish
- 1 pint small tomatoes garnish
- shredded lettuce garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet and drain, if needed. Stir in the ketchup, mustard and paprika and combine with the browned ground beef.
- Place the 12 taco shells into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spoon the ground beef into the taco shells. Top with shredded cheddar cheese. the
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Slice the tomatoes and red onion for garnish.
- Sever Cheeseburger Tacos with lettuce, onion and tomato garnish.