Oh my flavor explosion.
In the recent past, our family has been a bit obsessed with the Buffalo Wings flavor and we’ve made all kinds of goodies – nachos, wraps, tacos, and now homemade mac n cheese. This is a homemade mac n cheese with just the right amount of buffalo wing sauce and Ranch dressing, making for an amazing bowl full of pasta.
If you’re fan of blue cheese, you can top it off with a few crumbles for the ‘complete buffalo wings flavor.’ It’s a more expensive ingredient and you can leave it out…unless you love blue cheese and will use the rest of it for salads or other meals.
Also, with the “Big Football Game” coming up, be on the lookout for coupons for the Buffalo Wings sauce! Enjoy!
Buffalo Ranch Mac n Cheese
- 1 lb. box elbow pasta noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Optional garnish: blue cheese crumbles
- Side: salad
- Cook the pasta, as directed, to al dente. Drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the sour cream, buffalo wing sauce, Ranch dressing mix and half of the shredded cheese. Stir in the shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Pour the drained pasta into the bowl and toss with the cheesy mixture. Pour into baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until warmed through and cheese is melted on top.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Buffalo Ranch Mac n Cheese Bake with crumbled blue cheese garnish and salad.