Pardon me while I hog this baking dish. No need to stare while I lick my plate AND the baking dish clean.
Really, don’t mind me.
I fall hard for anything Buffalo Chicken – the spices, the creaminess, the delicious. And you’re gonna fall in love with this amazing pasta casserole with all the great flavors of Buffalo Chicken!
Get this one added to your next meal plan right away!!!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole
- 12 oz.penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 Tbspvegetable oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Tbspranch dressing mix
- 3 Tbspunsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbspflour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 Tbspfeta cheese
- 3 Tbsphot or wings sauce
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Cook bacon, if needed.
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the penne pasta according to package directions toal dente. Drain.
- In a small skillet, combine vegetable oil, chicken pieces, and ranch dressing mix. Cook until the chicken is done. Remove the chicken to a small dish and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the butter, garlic, and flour. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the whipping cream and cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly smooth.
- In thepreparedbaking dish, place the cooked and drainedpasta. Pour the cheese sauce over the pasta. Top with chicken, cooked and diced bacon, feta cheese crumbles, and hot sauce.
- Bakein the preheated ovenfor 15 minutes until bubbly.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole, hot from the oven, with side of veggies.