All the Delicious Italian Flavors of Your Favorite Appetizer in this 5-Ingredient Bruschetta Pasta Salad
Take all the lovely and delightful flavors of the bread based Bruschetta appetizer and serve as a scrumptious pasta salad.
All you need is small shell pasta, tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese and some balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Toss it all together and enjoy!
Learn How to Cook VIDEO: How to Make Bruschetta Pasta Salad
Bruschetta Pasta Salad
All the scrumptious flavors of your favorite Bruschetta appetizer, in pasta salad form.
Servings - 8 servings
- 16 oz. box bowtie pasta
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil cut into strips
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta as directed on box. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters. Cut the basil leaves into bite-size strips.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the cooked pasta, tomatoes, basil, and Parmesan cheese. Then toss with the balsamic vinaigrette to taste.
- Serve or keep chilled until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply