This made for a perfect after church meal. Quick and easy…well, only if you bake the potatoes before you leave for church! Leftovers tonight.
- 6-8 medium white potatoes
- 2-4 Tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2 cups cheese
- 1/2 pineapple
- Pierce potatoes. Bake in baking dish for 1 hour at 350. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Steam broccoli for 3-5 minutes in steamer.
- Open up potatoes and mash. Add butter and salt and pepper. Top with broccoli and then cheese. Assemble quickly so cheese will melt over broccoli. If necessary, microwave to melt cheese. Serve with sour cream or ketchup or other favorite potato toppings.
- Serve with fresh pineapple.