There’s nothing better than sipping a sweet, delicious punch in the dead heat of summer. Whether you’re by the pool, hanging out in the backyard, or escaping the heat in your own kitchen, you can’t go wrong with this punch.
This is the perfect treat because it will please adults and kids alike! My children and their gaggle of friends, love this. I also know that they are being properly hydrated and getting an extra punch of energy to roam and play outside. (Pun intended!)
Combat this sweltering heat with my refreshing Peach Orange Punch…complete with fresh fruit!
- 1 liter Ginger ale soda
- 2 cans peach nectar
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 peach cored and thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the ginger ale, peach nectar and orange juice. Stir until well combined.
- Float the orange slices and peach slices into the punch.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve Peach Orange Punch chilled on a hot summer day!
Recipe originally posted on SCJohnson.com.