This is my new favorite smoothie! The boys and I usually having a smoothie with lunch and this has been a hit for the past few weeks. I will say that it tastes different each time, probably depending on how ripe and sweet the peach is…and of course, how much sweetener is added! I find that the ripest (softest…without being bruised and damaged) peaches make the best tasting smoothies!!!
- 1 banana
- 1 peach, seed removed
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp sweetener...honey, agave, sugar
- Water to fill blender to 4 cups
- Add banana, peach (with or without skin...lots of nutrients in the skin!), strawberries into the blender. Add milk, flaxseed and sweetener.
- Fill blender with water until the liquid level reaches 4 cups. Don't have markings...add about 2 cups of water.
- Blend on low for 30 seconds, then blend on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth and creamy!
- Drink immediately!!!