This is my new favorite smoothie!Â The boys and I usually having a smoothie with lunch and this has been a hit for the past few weeks.Â I will say that it tastes different each time, probably depending on how ripe and sweet the peach is…and of course, how much sweetener is added!Â I find that the ripest (softest…without being bruised and damaged) peaches make the best tasting smoothies!!!
Banana, Strawberry, Peach Smoothie
- 1 banana ($.10)
- 1 peach, seed removed ($.30)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen ($.35)
- 1 cup milk ($.10) Rice milk for us!
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed ($.10)
- 1 Tbsp sweetener...honey, agave, sugar ($.05)
- Water to fill blender to 4 cups
- Add banana, peach (with or without skin...lots of nutrients in the skin!), strawberries into the blender. Add milk, flaxseed and sweetener.
- Fill blender with water until the liquid level reaches 4 cups. Don't have markings...add about 2 cups of water.
- Blend on low for 30 seconds, then blend on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth and creamy!
- Drink immediately!!!