A year and a half ago, I had the pleasure of meeting these Green Smoothie Rawkstars…as they call themselves. They are beautiful people, inside and out, and I am so stoked for their new cookbook.
Their goal and mission is clear: help you lose weight, improve your health, prevent a disease, nourish your family, feel happier and get fit….by drinking one green smoothie a day.
The ultimate guide to making this one green smoothie a day part of your routine and a daily habit is this book right here…
Let me give you a peek inside of their amazing new cookbook and then I’ll share their Beginner’s Luck Smoothie Recipe (pictured at the top!).
What It Contains:
- 100+ Green Smoothie Recipes
- 10-Day Kick Start Plan with recipes,
- Tips on How to Pack a Blender
- Their Green Smoothie Rawkstar “Formula”
- How to Make the Creamiest Green Smoothies
- Essential Green Smoothie “Boosters” & Smoothie Superfoods
- Amazing Recipes & Stunning Photographs that will make you want to take a sip straight out of the book and/or run to your blender and whip up a smoothie on the spot!
I forgot to mention their clever smoothie recipe names…
The GREEN HULK! This is my new post-run smoothie…
Make the Beginner’s Luck Smoothie, then get the Simple Green Smoothies cookbook and start making more green smoothies!!!
Banana Mango Spinach Smoothie
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup mango chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp almond meal
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or sliced avocado
- Blend the spinach and water until smooth.
- Add the mango, pineapple, bananas, almond meal and coconut oil or sliced avocado and blend again.
- Serve Banana Mango Spinach Smoothie immediately.