I should declare this week cheesy-pasta week. We have this amazing-ness from last week, plus this recipe here…and another super smooth and tasty homemade mac n cheese recipe coming on Friday. Cheese…I love love love cheese. And I love making homemade cheese sauce for pasta!!!
This is a simpler homemade cheesy pasta…this is an eggy-cheesy carbonara sauce that coats and covers the hot, hot pasta! Be sure to read the recipe closely, if you’ve never made a carbonara – it’s super easy, I promise!
And be on the lookout for more cheesy fun later this week!!!
This is a simpler homemade cheesy pasta...this is an eggy-cheesy carbonara sauce that coats and covers the hot, hot pasta!
Servings - 4 servings
- 12 oz. package bacon slices
- 12 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 2 large eggs
- 10 oz. Parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, stir together the eggs and parmesan in a large bowl.
- Once the pasta is done, drain immediately and quickly add to the egg and cheese mixture in the bowl. Stir vigorously to cook the eggs with the very hot pasta. Add salt and pepper liberally to taste.
- Prepare fresh veggies.
- Serve Bacon Carbonara hot with a side of veggies.
Leave a Reply