So….I think this might be the first Air Fryer recipe we’re sharing on $5 Dinners!
I’ve been “playing” with my Air Fryer in the kitchen and have been using it mostly for non-glamorous things, like…
- Heating up frozen fish sticks (it only takes 11 minutes, and you don’t have to wait for the pre-heat!)
- Heating up frozen fries or tater tots (same story as the fish sticks)
- Warming up pre-cooked brats and sausages (just make a slit and put them in for 6 to 7 minutes, no grilling, no sauteing, and perfectly warmed up!)
Is it worth it? Yes! It will save you so much time (and mental energy!)
I have and use mine several times a week! And often, it’s got baby potatoes or quartered sweet potatoes going!
Here’s my fave baby potatoes recipe…
Also, if you want to use gold, red or sweet potatoes, just quarter them into 1 1/2″ pieces and adjust time as needed (somewhere between 17-20 minutes, depending on how thick they are!)
Finally, in place of the seasoning salt, you could toss in Ranch dressing mix, onion soup mix, or use your own favorite blend of seasonings.
SO EASY. SO DELICIOUS.
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
Yield – 4 to 6 side dish servings
Preparation Time – 3 minutes
Cooking Time – 12 minutes
- 3 lb. bag baby potatoes
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- In a large bowl, toss the baby potatoes (whole) with the olive oil and seasoning salt. Coat well.
- Pour into the air fryer basket, set temperature to 390 F, and put on for 17 minutes.
- Once cooked, check for tenderness and add 1-2 minutes if needed.
- Let cool before serving as side dish.