The simplest, tastiest, feed-a-crowd barbecue I know of. Warms your tummy in the winter. Helps you avoid turning on the oven or even the grill in the summer. A frugal fast food for slow Sundays year ’round.
Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 to 6 hours
- 1 bag (3 lbs) frozen chicken tenderloins (adjust for your family size)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce, your favorite
- chopped onion, optional
- Put your slow cooker on the counter.
- Dump in a bag of frozen tenderloins (or your favorite pieces of chicken).
- Pour a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce over the top.
- From frozen cook approximately 5-6 hours on low.