If you still haven’t decided what to drink on Thanksgiving morning, might I suggest this Spiced Pumpkin Latte. You can make it quickly on the stove top, or add all the ingredients to a slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours! My favorite recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Latte.
Spiced Pumpkin Latte
Yield – 2 large servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 8 minutes
- 2 cups whole milk
- ¼ cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sugar or other sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup strong coffee, or 2 espresso shots
- In a saucepan, whisk together the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Heat until it starts to bubble.
- Stir in the vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and continue warming for another minute.
- Just as it starts to bubble, stir in the coffee or espresso. Remove from heat.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.