A cheesy twist to tuna and noodles.
A recipe from Costco Meal Plan #2.
Cheesy Tuna Pasta
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 25 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles or other pasta
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 7 oz. cans tuna
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- about 1 lb. frozen Green Beans or corn
- Boil the pasta noodles as directed. Drain well and return to saucepan.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and whisk in the flour. Whisk in the milk and whisk vigorously until flour “melts” into the milk. Whisk in the chicken broth. Bring to bubbling and then stir in the sour cream and cheese. Cook over medium-low heat until sauce bubbles and begins to thicken. Stir in the tuna, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sauce to the cooked noodles and toss well.
- Prepare frozen corn or green beans.
- Serve Cheesy Tuna Noodles with vegetable.