So I don’t make pancake batter in the blender very often. But we love Pumpkin Pancakes, but we don’t love that sometimes they turn out on the dense side. It’s hard to prevent that because pumpkin is really heavy and when you mix it into the batter, it makes the batter heavy.
But I was making a smoothie the other day and wondered if making the pumpkin pancake batter in the blender would aerate it some, so that the pancakes would turn out fluffier. Hmm.
After being mixed, I poured the batter straight onto a hot griddle…
I’ll let you decide for yourself, based on the photo below.
See how fluffy these turned out…I thought they were fluff-ilicious!
And now for the giveaway, one of you gets one of these!
Contest Details CLOSED!
1. Contest ends Friday, November 9th at 8 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite use for a blender!
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: Enter to win a Farberware Blender from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/blendergive #giveaway
- Entry #3: Pin this recipe to Pinterest (buttons above and below). or Follow $5 Dinners on Pinterest.
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook, join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This giveaway is part of a sponsored campaign with SmartCookingGuide.com. All opinions are my own.