This my friends is a deceptively simple, knock your socks off dinner. It’s a new favorite of my husbands and is super simple to make as allergy friendly as you need it to be.
Here you see I have it served on pasta but you could just as easily serve it on a bed of brown rice or a gluten free pasta of your choice.
Garlic Chicken Skillet
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 45 minutes
- 1-2lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Strips, frozen
- 1/4 cup McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic and Herb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare whatever you plan to serve the chicken on be it rice, quinoa or pasta.
- Heat olive oil in a dutch oven or large skillet over medium to medium high heat.
- Add chicken and half of the spice mix.
- Each time you stir the chicken add a little more of the spice mix until you’ve used it all.
- Continue to cook until the chicken is done, about 15-20 minutes. Now the magic happens.
- Lower the heat to medium low and continue to cook the chicken, stirring frequently, until all the lovely juices have reduced into fantastic caramalized goodness. It take me about 20 minutes or so to get to the point I like.
- Serve over your choice of grain or pasta and enjoy!