This my friends is a deceptively simple, knock your socks off dinner. It’s a new favorite of my husband’s and is super simple to make as allergy friendly as you need it to be.
Here you see I have it served on pasta but you could just as easily serve it on a bed of brown rice or a gluten free pasta of your choice.
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thigh strips fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- rice, quinoa, or pasta as side dish
- veggies as side dish
- Prepare whatever you plan to serve the chicken - rice, quinoa or pasta.
- Heat olive oil in a dutch oven or large skillet over medium to medium high heat.
- Add chicken and half of the spice mix.
- Each time you stir the chicken add a little more of the spice mix until you’ve used it all.
- Continue to cook until the chicken is done, about 15-20 minutes. Now the magic happens.
- Lower the heat to medium low and continue to cook the chicken, stirring frequently, until all the lovely juices have reduced into fantastic caramelized goodness. It take me about 20 minutes or so to get to the point I like.
- Serve over your choice of grain or pasta with side of veggies.