A FABULOUS after school snack, or treat for lunchbox, this fall!
Level up your pumpkin bread with some white chocolate chips!
Servings - 2 loaves
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (not pie filling!)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Spray 2 - 9x5-inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and both sugasr. Stir and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the canola oil, butter, pumpkin puree, eggs, water, and yogurt. Blend until combined.
- With a stand mixer or hand mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Scrape the sides often to make sure all the ingredients get blended in. When theyre combined, mix on medium for two minutes until the mixture is light and fluffy. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the 2 loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean in the middle. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Serve White Chocolate Pumpkin Bread warm with butter, or chilled.