Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Bake is an easy and cheesy weeknight pasta dinner recipe!
This pasta bake is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken!
My boys love this so much, it’s featured in our Whis-Kid Cookbook & Video Lessons!
It’s a great recipe for the kids to help with!
- 12 oz. penne pasta
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 24 oz jars alfredo sauce
- 12 oz. bags frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish: shaved Parmesan cheese
- Side: salad
- Cook the pasta noodles for 7 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the cooked and rinsed pasta noodles into the base of the prepared dish. Add the shredded chicken and frozen broccoli florets in and gently toss with the cooked noodles. Pour the alfredo sauce over the top and gently stir in with the pasta, chicken and broccoli. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese begins to golden.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Bake with shaved Parmesan cheese garnish and salad.
Freezer Meal Instructions
- Put tray in the freezer and freeze up to 6 months in fridge freezer or 12 months in a deep freezer.Thaw in the fridge overnight, or a shallow dish with warm water for about 20 minutes, before transferring to the oven and baking as directed.
- Thaw completely and bake for 25 minutes, or until warmed through.Serve with shaved Parmesan cheese garnish and salad.