Winner, winner – here’s a quick chicken dinner!
Learn how to cut chicken breasts into chicken cutlets, and then saute them. Chicken cutlets cook really quickly and make for a great and delicious weeknight skillet dinner. These Chicken Cutlets with Summer Squash will be your new favorite skillet meal!
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
Video: How to Saute Chicken Cutlets
Featured Products: How to Saute Chicken Cutlets
Recipe: Sauteed Chicken Cutlets with Summer Squash
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper each
- 3 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 large zucchini sliced
- 1 large summer squash sliced
- Cut the chicken, lengthwise to create thin cutlets. Lightly pound the thicker sections to create an even slice of chicken. Pat dry.
- Add the flour to shallow bowl, then mix in the salt and pepper.
- Dredge both sides of the chicken cutlets into the flour.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet, and sauce the dredged chicken cutlets in a single layer over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Set cooked chicken cutlets aside, covered with foil, and cook the remaining cutlets.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and saute the sliced zucchini and summer squash for 3 to 5 minutes, per side, or until all cooked and middles become translucent.
- Serve Sauteed Chicken Cutlets with Summer Squash.