Learn the Foolproof Way to Cook Perfect Risotto!
In this episode, Erin is teaching how to make the perfect risotto dish. Risotto has a reputation for being tough to get right, but Erin has the perfect cooking method for you!
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
Video: How to Cook Perfect Risotto
Featured Products from the Erin Chase Store
Recipe: Instant Pot Risotto
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1/3 cup white cooking wine or dry white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter on Saute-High mode in the Instant Pot insert. Once melted, saute the chopped onion and minced garlic for 2 minutes. Add the rice and saute for 1 minute. Toss the rice once or twice while it is toasting in the butter.
- Turn off the saute mode and quickly pour in the white wine, chicken broth, and fresh chopped parsley. Stir to combine. Put the lid on, set the valve to sealing and cook on High Pressure for 6 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure, remove the lid, and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese. Remove the insert from the base, and let cool slightly before serving. Season with salt and pepper to taste.