Let the Instant Pot do ALL the Work with this Best Ever Grits Recipe!
Make restaurant worthy grits at home – in the Instant Pot!
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
Video: How to Cook Perfect Grits
Featured Products from the Erin Chase Store
Recipe: Instant Pot Cheesy Sausage Grits
Instant Pot Cheesy Sausage Grits
Just make them. Fall in love with them. They are just SO GOOD.
Servings - 6 servings
- 1 lb. mild breakfast sausage
- 1 cup ground grits
- 1 packet Ranch dressing or 2 Tbsp homemade Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Add the breakfast sausage to the base of the Instant Pot insert. Set on “saute mode” and brown. Stir often while it’s browning. If you’d like add 1/4 cup of the chicken broth to deglaze the bottom.
- Once browned, add the grits, Ranch dressing, minced garlic, and then pour in the chicken broth. Stir well.
- Put the lid on and set to Sealing.
- Cook on High, for 10 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure, then stir in the cream and shredded cheese.
- Serve Instant Pot Cheesy Sausage Grits with some fresh fruit – for breakfast or dinner. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply