Adios Hard to Peel Eggs! How to Cook Hard Boiled Eggs Without the Peel-y Mess!
The BATTLE between Instant Pot Hard Cooked Eggs & Boil-Ice Bath Hard Boiled Eggs is ON! Which is best – find how here! Then, with the hard boiled eggs, Erin whips up a quick Zesty Egg Salad for lunch!
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
Video: How to Cook Hard Boiled Eggs
Featured Products: How to Cook Eggs
Recipe: Zesty Egg Salad
- 8 eggs, hard boiled and chilled
- 3-4 tbsp mayo (or more if you want it creamier)
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp horseradish sauce (or more if you want it zestier)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pita chips, for serving
- Chop up the hard boiled eggs with a pastry blender, or forks in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the mayo, mustard and horseradish sauce until creamy. Gently stir in the chopped green onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve Zesty Egg Salad on pita chips.
- Side dish suggestions: favorite fresh fruit, baby carrots, cucumber slices, or other favorite veggie.