Servings - 4 persons
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- about 3 Tbsp sandwich spread or mayonnaise
- 8 slices of bread
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 slices cheese
- Fresh fruit and/or veggies as side, ie pineapple or baby carrots or frozen veggies
- Mix tuna and sandwich spread (or mayonnaise) in a small bowl. Butter the "toasting sides" of the bread. Place tuna and cheese slice on bread. Toast on griddle for 2-3 minutes each side, or until browned.
- Prepare the fruit or veggies.
- Serve Tuna Melts with fruits and veggies as quick weeknight dinner.