This dessert, or sweet side dish, can be ready in just five minutes; and itâ€™s loaded with antioxidants.Â The perfect balance of sweetness, fruitiness, and creaminess!
Triple Berry Trifle
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 small angel food cake
- 1-2 cups whipped cream
- Rinse and pat dry all the berries; place in a mixing bowl.
- Slice the angel food cake into one inch-size cubes.
- Layer the berries, angel food cake pieces and whipped cream in a trifle dish.
- To serve, spoon into shallow bowls or small cups. Enjoy!
Recipe originally posted on SCJohnson.com.