This dessert, or sweet side dish, can be ready in just five minutes; and it’s loaded with antioxidants. The perfect balance of sweetness, fruitiness, and creaminess!
- 1 quart strawberries hulled and quartered, washed and dried
- 1 pint raspberries washed and dried
- 1 pint blueberries washed and dried
- 1 small angel food cake cut into cubes
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Rinse and pat dry all the berries; place in a mixing bowl.
- Slice the angel food cake into one inch-size cubes.
- Layer the berries, angel food cake pieces and whipped cream in a trifle dish.
- To serve, spoon into shallow bowls or small cups. Enjoy!