My go-to weeknight “one dish dinner”…introducing “3 + 3 Packet Beef Roast”…
It's beef roast with 3 veggies and 3 packets!
Servings - 8 servings
- 3 lb beef chuck roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small white onion diced
- 12 oz bag baby carrots
- 2 lbs bag baby potatoes or small gold potatoes
- 1 oz packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 oz packet mushroom gravy mix plain gravy works too 🙂
- 1 oz packet Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup HOT water
- Place the beef roast in slow cooker. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the top of the roast.
- Sprinkle the diced onion, baby carrots and baby potatoes over the beef roast.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the packets of ranch dressing, Italian dressing and mushroom gravy mixes with the cup of hot water. Pour over the beef and veggies.
- Set slow cooker on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, ladle the veggies out of the slow cooker, then remove the beef roast and slice or shred it. Ladle au jus (juices) over the beef and veggies when serving.