I had all kinds of grand intentions of getting this recipe posted on Friday…but that just didn’t happen! I took the boys down to Cincinnati to the Lego Kidsfest on Friday night. Let’s just say that they were in little boy heaven. The tickets were a little pricey for my taste, but after being there and seeing the glee and joy on their little faces I’ve decided that it was worth every penny!
And when I asked Charlie what he’d like to do for his birthday party in a few weeks…what does he want? A Lego party!
So I was able to finally make this Thai Chicken pizza this weekend…great bold flavors on a soft, homemade pizza crust. Perfect for a Saturday dinner at home!
Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 3 cilantro bunches chopped
- Baby carrots or other fresh fruit or veggies side dish
- Prepare homemade pizza crust.
- In a small bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the olive oil and curry powder.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out the pizza dough, top with sauce and shredded cheese. Then add the curried chicken, red pepper and red onion. Then sprinkle the cilantro leaves over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is done in the center.
- Prep veggies or fruit.
- Serve Thai Chicken Pizza with fruit and veggies.