The whole family will love these Individual Taco Pizzas because everyone can make and customize their own pizza!
I went a digging, and I came up with some gold 🙂
I found this taco meat (similar anyways…this time I added canned corn and canned tomatoes to the taco meat) in the freezer…and in less than 15 minutes, I had dinner on the table. I found corn tortillas in the freezer. I found shredded cheese in the freezer (for Steve’s taco pizzas). I found an avocado in the fridge.
That’s all I needed. Here’s the recipe for the gold.
- 1 lb ground beef or chuck
- 2 cups cooked red kidney beans
- 15 oz can corn
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 corn tortillas
- Pinchful of shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 avocado sliced
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice
- Make the taco meat. Brown the ground beef, drain and return to the skillet. Add the beans, corn, diced tomatoes without their juices and homemade taco seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the corn tortillas flat onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Top with the taco meat, then the shredded cheese.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese melts and edges of corn tortillas begin to crisp.
- Serve Taco Pizzas with sliced avocado. Squeeze a little lemon or lime juice over the top for some zip.