Sneaky chef concept here.
In a not-so-sneaky way!
This has become my “go to meal” lately…for those days when a curve ball gets thrown at me…and my brain can’t seem to form a coherent thought…much less a plan for dinner.
This meal is a one pot meal. Starch, protein, veggies. All in one pot.
Easy to make, easy to clean up.
Even if it’s not so sneaky. It’s still easy.
Oh…and I imagine that we’ll be eating this often…with the spinach harvest that’s coming our way. More on that tomorrow!
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1/2 small white onion chopped
- 26 oz. jar Classico pasta sauce
- 10 oz. box frozen spinach
- Cook pasta noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef with chopped onion. Drain, rinse. Return to skillet. Add pasta sauce. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- While ground beef is browning, cook the spinach in the microwave as directed. Once cooked, drain off as much liquid as you can. Then stir into the meat sauce.
- Serve Spinach Spaghetti to the hungry masses.