An easy weeknight dinner!
Servings - 4 servings
- 3/4 lb spaghetti
- 2 cups of homemade white sauce or 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of frozen broccoli
- 1-2 cups of leftover shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ears of corn
- Cook spaghetti pasta as directed on package. Drain and add to 8x8 baking dish. Use rice pasta for gluten free dish. My favorite frugal brand is Trader Joe's. Tinkyada is anotherGREAT rice pasta brand, but costs 3-4x as much as theTJs brand.
- Prepare about 2 cups of homemade white sauce. Here is a GFCF (gluten free casein free) white sauce recipe. Substitute 1 can of cream of mushroom soup if you prefer.
- Once white sauce has thickened how you prefer, add parmesan cheese, frozen broccoli, shredded/diced chicken to the sauce. Remove from heat.
- Combine white sauce mixture with spaghetti in the baking dish. Stir through. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Remove husks from corn and boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve Spaghetti Broccoli Bake with Corn.