A kid favorite!
I was recently asked how the boys were liking all these fun and different meals! They do a good job I’d say! My little guy will eat just about anything. Although you wouldn’t know it because he’s a skinny little guy (inherited his daddy’s metabolism!). My big guy is a little more finicky, but he’ll try most things. So I thought I’d go back to one of their favorites tonight since we haven’t had it in a while! I needed a simple meal because tonight we’re off to see the holiday lights just after dinner…and (maybe) sit on Santa’s lap!?!
- Spaghetti noodles (whole wheat for us, rice for the boys) ($.99)
- 1 batch Homemade Spaghetti Sauce ($1)
- 1/2 lb ground beef ($.75)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots ($.15) Leftover from last night's Asian Chicken Wraps
- Frozen organic Green Beans and Peas ($.75)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix spaghetti sauce with beef. Add shredded carrots (I'm all about the "Sneaky Chef" concept!) to sauce. Simmer til your home smells delicious 🙂
- Cook frozen veggies as directed.