America’s favorite summer dessert…without having to start a campfire!
This pudding cups make with Oreo cookies and graham cracker crumbs are just perfect. Summertime dessert perfect.
Here’s what you need.
Just mix up the thawed cool whip with the pudding and some crushed Oreo cookies.
And start layering…
Such a scrumptious summer snack.
S'mores Pudding Cups
A quick and easy summer dessert!
Servings - 10 servings
- 5.9 oz box instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 8 oz tub whipped cream topping
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 2/3 cup mini marshmallows, divided
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and cold milk, then set in the fridge until soft set, about five to ten minutes.
- Next, scrape the frosting off 10 Oreos, place the cookies into a Ziploc bag, and crush using a rolling pin.
- Mix the whipped cream topping and crushed Oreosinto the soft set pudding.
- Scoop half of thepudding mixture into the bottom of 10 smallclear cups.
- Then layer half of the graham cracker crumbs on top of the pudding.
- Next, layer half of the mini marshmallows on top.
- Repeat all the layers with the remaining ingredients: pudding mixture, graham cracker crumbs, and finally the mini marshmallows on the top.
- Store in the fridge if not serving right away.
- Serve S'mores Pudding Cups and enjoy!
Leave a Reply