This amazing “white BBQ sauce” makes for a delicious beef roast in the slow cooker!
“This is the best beef roast you’ve ever made.”
Said my 12 year old.
And he’s not wrong – this sauce is amazing and it’s worth looking for it in a store near you!
It’s simple and easy to prep, only calls for a few ingredients, and makes for a fantastic budget friendly dinner to eat at home.
Look for a “White BBQ sauce” like this on the condiments aisle…
Slow Cooker White BBQ Beef Roast
Find this sauce today and get this beef roast made soon!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 2 lb. beef chuck roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup white BBQ sauce
- 3 lbs. baby or small gold potatoes
- 1 Tbsp seasoning salt
- fresh or frozen veggies as side dish
- Place the beef stock and beef roast into the slow cooker insert. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper onto the roast.
- Pour or spread the white BBQ sauce directly on the beef roast. Add the baby potatoes around the beef roast. Sprinkle seasoning salt onto the potatoes.
- Set on low for 8 hours and cook. Once cooked, place the potatoes on serving platter or dinner plates. Shred the beef into the sauce. Strain and serve.
- Serve Slow Cooker White BBQ Beef Roast with potatoes and side of veggies.
Leave a Reply