It’s time to level up your next pasta night!!!
This chicken and Alfredo sauce is FABULOUS. And…SO EASY cooking in the slow cooker!
Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Alfredo
It's time to level up your next pasta night!!!This chicken and Alfredo sauce is FABULOUS. And...SO EASY cooking in the slow cooker!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 - 15 oz. jars Alfredo sauce
- 3 oz. jar sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 5 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves
- Side: smallshell pasta
- Side: salad
- Drain any oil from the sliced sun-dried tomatoes.
- Drizzle the olive oil into the base of the slow cooker, and then add the chicken breasts and sprinkle salt and pepper over the top.**If your slow cooker runs hot, you might want to add 1/2 cup chicken stock or water before adding the chicken.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomato slices, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce mixture over the chicken. Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, stir in the fresh spinach leaves and let cook for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until they cook down into the sauce.
- Cook small shell pasta, as directed.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Alfredo over pasta with side salad.
Leave a Reply