It’s time to level up your next pasta night!!!
This chicken and Alfredo sauce is FABULOUS. And…SO EASY cooking in the slow cooker!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 - 15 oz. jars Alfredo sauce
- 3 oz. jar sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 5 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves
- Side: smallshell pasta
- Side: salad
- Drain any oil from the sliced sun-dried tomatoes.
- Drizzle the olive oil into the base of the slow cooker, and then add the chicken breasts and sprinkle salt and pepper over the top.**If your slow cooker runs hot, you might want to add 1/2 cup chicken stock or water before adding the chicken.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomato slices, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce mixture over the chicken. Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, stir in the fresh spinach leaves and let cook for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until they cook down into the sauce.
- Cook small shell pasta, as directed.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Alfredo over pasta with side salad.