This recipe is part of the 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Packs from Costco for $150 meal plan. Note that this is written as a single recipe, but is doubled in the Costco meal plan, so you will have enough ingredients to make 2 packs.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- 4 pork chops
- 2-3 sweet potatoes peeled and quartered
- 3 apples peeled and sliced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Assembly Instructions: Add all ingredients to the pack, in the order they were listed. Remove as much air as you can or vacuum seal the pack. Freeze up to 6 months in a refrigerator freezer, or 12 months in a deep freezer.
- Cooking Instructions: Thaw the slow cooker pack in the refrigerator overnight, or in a bowl of warm water for about 30 minutes. If the pack is partially thawed, cook on low for 8-10 hours. If the pack is completely thawed, you can cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours.