Slow Cooker Peach Chicken is a Sweet & Savory Delight!
I love an easy slow cooker meal that calls for just a few ingredients and the end result is magical.
This recipe is just that – simple, every day ingredients that you likely already have in your fridge and pantry.
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper pinch
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- fresh basil garnish
- Place the chicken breasts into the base of the slow cooker and add a pinch of salt and pepper over the top.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, peach preserves, sliced red onion and garlic powder. Pour over the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours.
- Once cooked, spoon the chicken and sauce onto a plate and serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!