Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken with Pasta is a must try, easy weeknight dinner!
Olive Garden dressing, as I’m sure you know, is quite delightful. It would likely be good on just about ANYTHING, but for this dish we are letting it slow cook with our chicken and some cheese.
Super easy. Super delicious.
MUST-MAKE ALERT: Add this to Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken to your next meal plan!
How to Make Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken with Pasta
Add the chicken, dressing, cream cheese, and some of the Parmesan cheese to the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
Once cooked, use tongs or 2 forks to pull the chicken and shred it. It should look like the above photo.
It will seem “saucy” but will thicken up after you mix in the pasta and let it cool a bit.
Mix it up well.
Add pre-cooked pasta – medium shell is great.
You can add pasta and let it cook in the sauce, but I don’t recommend it.
Towards the end of the cooking cycle, cook the pasta and drain it – add and mix with the chicken and sauce.
Add more cheese – because WHY NOT. lol
Season with salt and pepper, and top with shredded mozzarella if you’d like.
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. bottle olive garden dressing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 lb. pasta noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese topping
- Add the chicken breasts, Olive Garden dressing and grated Parmesan cheese into the base of the slow cooker. Place the cream cheese (half of 8 oz. block) over the top.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, shred the chicken into the sauce and stir in the cream cheese completely.
- Just before dinner, cook the pasta as directed. Combine the cooked pasta with the shredded chicken and sauce.
- Serve Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken with pasta and salad or veggies.