That thyme y’all!
It might look like too much, but it’s just right!
The lemon juice and the garlic and the thyme – it just works. It works really well.
This is one of those – wow, such a simple combo of ingredients, but it sure packs a delicious punch – kinds of meals.
Plus – it’s freezer friendly. And takes minutes to get going in the morning – straight outta the freezer! Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 8 hours in slow cooker
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small white onion
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- Side: salad
- Side: veggies
- Slice the small onion. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the chicken stock, lemon juice, minced garlic and dried thyme.
- Place the chicken breasts and sliced onion in the base of the slow cooker and pour the lemon juice mixture over the chicken.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, spoon chicken out whole, or shred into the sauce. Strain before serving.
- Prepare the salad and veggies.
- Serve Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken with veggies and salad.
- Freezer Friendly Instructions