Slow Cooker Italian Pork & Sweet Potatoes
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 8 hours in slow cooker
- 2 lb. pork roast (bone-in or boneless, or pork tenderloin)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup apple juice
- 3 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- Side: dinner rolls
- Peel and quarter the sweet potatoes.
- Place the pork roast into the base of the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Pour the apple juice on and around the pork and season the pork with the minced onion, Italian seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Nestle the quartered sweet potatoes around the pork roast.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 8 hours.
- Warm the dinner rolls, just before dinner.
- Serve Italian Pork with Sweet Potatoes with dinner rolls.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #140.