This recipe is part of the 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Packs from Costco for $150 meal plan.
Note that this is written as a single recipe, but is doubled in the Costco meal plan, so you will have enough ingredients to make 2 packs.
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 4-6 medium potatoes about 2 lbs, cut into chunks
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken in the base of the slow cooker and add the potato chunks and baby carrots around and on top of the chicken. Pour the diced tomatoes and their juices over top of the chicken-potatoes-carrots. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over top. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the top.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 8 hours.
- Serve Slow Cooker Italian Chicken & Potatoes as a "one dish dinner," season to taste.
- To prepare a freezer pack, add all ingredients to a gallon size freezer baggie and freeze up to 3 months.
- To thaw: place the freezer pack in the fridge overnight to thaw and then place partially frozen ingredients in the slow cooker to cook.