This recipe is part of the 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Packs from Costco for $150 meal plan. Note that this is written as a single recipe, but is doubled in the Costco meal plan, so you will have enough ingredients to make 2 packs.
- 1 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir well.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 8 hours. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!