This recipe is part of the 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Packs from Costco for $150 meal plan. Note that this is written as a single recipe, but is doubled in the Costco meal plan, so you will have enough ingredients to make 2 packs.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 apples peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp lime juice tossed with apples
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir well.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 8 hours. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!