Simple, delicious chicken parmesan - made in the slow cooker!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1 egg beaten
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 26 oz. can marinara sauce
- 12 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach dish dish
- Place olive oil in the base of the slow cooker.
- In small bowl, whisk the egg. In another small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings and salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg, then coat with the bread crumbs mixture. Then place into the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with handful of shredded mozzarella cheese. Pour marinara sauce over the top.
- Cook in the slow cooker on low for 6-7 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Just before dinner, prepare your favorite pasta according to package instructions.
- Cook frozen spinach as directed on package.
- Serve Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan over Pasta with Spinach.